About Me

My photo
I like people who are outgoing ang light headed like me

my playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Home Alone

23 January 2010, Satuurday



'The Dead Alive', that was the movie we just went to watch yeasterday. to tell you the truth, it was one of the most horrifying movies I had ever seen in my life. Right after the movie I was sent home to complete my homework. My parents left me home and left to go to pizza hut for dinner. so there I was home alone with fear of not being able to finish my homework on time. I was totally stressed up. Little did I know that ,that was not the only fear I would be having in time to come.



As I sat down and started on my homework, suddenly I began to hear footsteps. They were very soft so I ignored them but slowly and slowly, they began to get louder and it really felt like someone was right behind me. I turned back but there was no one. I got reminded of the movie that happenend earlier. I started to pray really hard so that nothing bad would happen. Then the footsteps stopped as suddenly as it had started.



Then suddenly the front door slammed. I stood up, stunned. I almost got a heart attack. I saw the hair on my arms standing and I felt my palms getting sweaty. I tiptoed to the door to see what in the world had caused the slam. That was until I saw a black cat staring at me intensely with it's piercing green eyes. ''Aaaaahh'' I screamed. It almost took the living hell out of me. Beads of perspiration began to trickle down my forehead. ''How did this cat enter the house? I pondered aloud. My heart was beating so fast that I could practically hear it. Once I finally managed to calm myself down, I shooed the horrifying cat away. Then I remembered that last week my mother told me that a black cat stares at me, something inauspicious would happen. I almost started believing that there were ghosts haunting my house but that moment I stopped myself and told myself that there were no such things as ghosts. I wondered to myself though ''What is happening?''



I considered calling my parents but I knew if John found out about me, he would literally make a laughing stock out of me. that is why, I decided not to inform my parents. a few moments later, I began to hear the rustling of leaves and the tree branches hitting against my closed room window. suddenly my books just fell and I was sure it was not the wind as the windows were all closed. I was really frightened to death but just then I managed to gather my courage and shouted, 'Who are you and what do you want from me.'' There was no response. I was fed up and immediately put on my earphones.



After about half-an-hour, my parents and John arrived. That night I was extremly jubilant and also overcame my fear of the so called "ghosts''. Did not bother to tell my parents about that experience. When I started to look back at what happened, I laughed my head over it. I am sure that it was nothing but my mind playing tricks on me.



Regards,

Yash

No comments:

Post a Comment