About Me

My photo
I like people who are outgoing ang light headed like me

my playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A last Minute Shocker

26 January 2010, Tuesday

I was walking along the footpath near a block of apartments. I would be late for school if I miss the seven o'clock bus. I quickened my footsteps and all of a sudden, I heard a loud crash and a thud. Intuitively, I turned around to see what in the world had happened and I stood astonished.

I could not believe my deceiving eyes when I saw Mr Lee lying on the pavement lying beside a broken pot and a few flowers. He was writhing in pain and his face contorted with shock and spasm. I ran into his side and noticed ounzes of blood oozing out from his injured head. He seemed disoriented. Another resident called for the ambulance from his mobile phone. I had no idea what to say but I helped by saying a few comforting phrases. I assured him that the ambulance was on their way.

Within a short time Mr Lee was surrounded by a large crowd of onlookers and they were all dead shocked. Shortly after, the ambulance arrived. By then Mr Lee had lost consciousness. While the peremedics attended to Mr Lee, another onlooker and I tried our best to disperse the crowd and not attract any more attention from the other people around. A few listened but a few did not. When I got the opportunity, I raced up the stairs and called for Mrs Lee. I pounded on the door and the frail, Mrs Lee finally opened. She was astonished to see me at her doorstep. In between gasps of air, I told her what had happened to her husband. She broke down in tears and ran down the stairs to the foot of the block. The police were also at the scene. They started questioning eye witnesses. The peremedics rushed mr and Mrs Lee, being his next-of-kin, to the nearset hospital. The police swung into action and mounted a house to house search. That was taking too long so I decided to carry on and proceed to school. Though I missed the bus, I managed to catch the next bus and reach school just on time.

when I went to school I told all my classmates what had happened and they were all shocked. I just hope that that man who caused the problems would own up to his mistake as the longer he hides it from the police the more the punishment he would get as one day or the other that person is sure to be caught. I also hope that Mr Lee gets well soon and Mrs Lee takes care of him.

Regards,
Yash

No comments:

Post a Comment